21 Aralık 2012 Cuma

9. SINIF İNGİLİZCE STUDENTS BOOK İMPULSE A.1.1 DERS KİTABI CEVAPLARI (ÖZGÜN YAYINLARI) SAYFA 68

9. SINIF İNGİLİZCE STUDENTS BOOK İMPULSE A.1.1 DERS KİTABI CEVAPLARI (ÖZGÜN YAYINLARI) SAYFA 68




HERE I AM
Here is my song for my protection
A song for love, respect and security
Here I am – let’s get in action
Let’s live in peace and dignity
What’s behind a shining face?
How do you describe a smiling face?
What is wrong? What is right?
There is one answer: Love is the key!
Here I am – with a right for shelter, and a right for
care
Here I am – I’ve got the right for shelter and the right
for love
Here I am – do you know how I feel, and do you see
what I see?
Here I am – and I want to take part – to make all of
this real
Yeah, here I am – yes, I am
Oh, yeah, yeah
Here I am – Here I am
Here I am – Here I am
You respect me. Respect my body and my soul
respect my point of view
I respect you. I rely on you and believe in love
Don’t live in anger. ‘Cause together we can make it,
create a safe place
Let’s take action full of courage, heal a broken heart
with love
Our life’s a gift from high above
Here I am oh – Yes, here I am – with a right for love (4x)
Can you see, can you feel, can you know how I feel?
Well, I need to be safe, don’t you look away
I take care of myself, of my sisters and brothers
Treating you good, let’s put sun on ice
And when I cannot save myself, yes, I know –
someone will be there
Warmth, shelter, love, and care, no one should have
to despair
Here I am – with a right for love (6x)

15 yorum:

  1. ğüzel qallah razı olsun yayınlayından

    YanıtlaSil
  2. ğüzel allah yardımcımız olsun allah kimsenin başına bela vermesin kolay degil 15 gün kaldu telefon almama allah yardımcım olsun......

    YanıtlaSil
  3. teşekkürler yayınladıgınız için

    YanıtlaSil
  4. ilk yorum yazan arkadaşı kınıyorum çünkü ALLAH yücedir ismi doğru yazılmalıdır qallah değil ALLAH

    YanıtlaSil
  5. çok güzel ama türkçe anlamınıda verseydiniz çok güzel bir ssistem olur

    YanıtlaSil
  6. çok teşekkür ederiz çok saololun allah razı olsun ama keşke türkçesinide koysanız

    YanıtlaSil
  7. you tube serok apo

    eyvallah

    YanıtlaSil
  8. süpersiniz yaa ben sittin sene uğrassam yapamazdım

    YanıtlaSil
  9. iyi güzel de keşke tam yazsanız yarım değill......

    YanıtlaSil
  10. agdhgfhgkfggggkfkh

    YanıtlaSil
  11. thank you very much.ı love your ..ALLAH RAZI OLSUN

    YanıtlaSil
  12. Bu yorum bir blog yöneticisi tarafından silindi.

    YanıtlaSil
  13. Teşekkürler sadece bitane soru cevabı vermıssınız keşke hepsini verseydiniz

    YanıtlaSil